(многопотоковая закачка, докачка после обрыва связи):
После установки патча на русскую версию запуск игры по прежнему производить файлом DvaMira2.exe или DvaMira2_DX10.exe если ваша система поддерживает DirectX®10, но не файлом TwoWorlds2.exe.
1.1.0 Upgrade Two Worlds II
- Several quests have been streamlined and augmented
- Game will no longer occasionally hang when buying a boat
- New Cassara voiceovers have been added
- Plants tooltip will now show their alchemy effect when viewed in the game world
- Player levels are now visible in the session menu (Multiplayer)
- Problem with hero not being able to loot some containers has been resolved
- Quivers can now be upgraded by additional 10 levels (using Bowyer skill)
- Reptiles will no longer deal triple damage on their knockdown attack
- Map terrain & clipping problems have been resolved
- Skills for non-physical resistance now offer greater protection
- Some items contain more crystal slots now (maximum +20 upgrade)
Mage staves: - 6
Body armor: - 5
Mage robes: – 6
- Torches can now be purchased at merchant shops
- "Jump", "Animate Dead", DOT, positive traps, "Invisibility" and "Open lock" spells have been repaired
- A crash issue on ATI cards has been addressed
- Character's face and all lighting bugs have been resolved
- Added and changed some unit sounds
- Additional graphics settings have been included in the menu
- Additional/Special mouse buttons are now properly supported
- Several tooltip display errors have been repaired
- Blinding and holding effects of spells now only have a 30% chance of working against other player characters in Multiplayer
- Bug with skipping skill requirements has been repaired
- Guild discounts are now properly calculated
- Several particle issues have now been addressed
- Skill descriptions now contain information about skill crystal bonuses
- Village quests frequency and reward has been changed
- Water rendering has been improved on low and medium detail settings
- Willpower now adds to the mana regeneration rate, mana formula has been changed, bugged mana costs have been augmented
- Summons' stats have been changed, summoned Stone Golems no longer knock down opponents
- Soulpatchers have been augmented
- "Delete character" button in the network menu has been moved to avoid accidental character deleting
- Action and Jump buttons can now be mapped separately
- Elemental resistances are now properly calculated
- Horse position will now be shown on the mini-map
- Inventory icons can now be set to a smaller size (via Interface options menu)
- It is possible to turn off bow & magic auto-targeting
- Mana shield spell has been changed
- Several data storage issues have been addressed
- Shield blocking animations have been added
- Shop prices were not properly calculated at some locations - this issue has been fixed
- Spell effects will be cancelled when one of the players scores a point in Duel mode
- Spell effects from a dying player in Team Deathmatch mode will be cancelled
- Repaired crash in single player campaign during streaming of levels (CD icon) or during teleportation.
- Repaired one crash in multiplayer.
- Repaired quality of rendering ogg videos (when HD video option is off)
- If game crashes while playing wmv videos then it is switched to ogg mode and next time ogg will be played.
- Repaired missing magic cards in shops: Air Life and Air Lightning
- Repaired types of potion ingredients generated in village shops.
- Repaired endless invisibility spell error.
- Repaired wrong direction of camera in sniper mode when in reversed vertical view.
- Repaired problem with changing bid by +/- keys in dice mini-game on laptop keyboards.
- Repaired displaying wrong number of equipment parts in "destroy equipment" message box
- Added missing "Check for updates" option to settings.
- Some players reported in an increased time to create saved games in full screen mode. This was,
possibly, caused by the player taking a screen shot on accident instead of saving the game. Save
screen shots can be now be turned off by console command: game.MakeSaveScreenShot 0 - it will
be added to autosaveGame3.con file in Parameters subdirectory of saved game.
- Change was made to improve multiplayer character saves within in village mode - now if server fails
when sending data - the game will automatically make two more attempts to send